Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday, February 24, 2012 7:10 PM, EST

On Wednesday we drew Ally's last HAMA sample. We will find out next Wednesday what the results are. We are hoping to get one more 3f8 treatment in before Ally's protocol runs out.

Ally has been fighting an ear infection for a couple of weeks. She will have a few really good days, then slide back. Her hearing is being effected, and she is down to 26 and a half pounds. Grrrr.

On Tuesday I was diagnosed with a sinus infection, and then on Thursday I am pretty sure I had the norovirus...good news, I think the norovirus wiped out the sinus infection!

Right now daddy is sleeping off a fever.

Our biggest fear at the moment is that Ally will get one of these and then we will have to go to the hospital. I could


afford to lose the 8 pounds of water weight on Thursday, but Ally can't.

I'll keep you updated about the current health situation, and about HAMA results. Please keep Ally in your prayers to keep these "everyday" sicknesses at bay.

1 comment:

Rilly said...

Prayers are on the way....stay strong. Special hugs to Ally.