Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:36 PM, EDT

We have lots of good news!

Ally's bone marrows are clear!!

Ally is HAMA negative!!! They want us to be in NYC on October 31st for 3f8. We really wanted Ally to be able to trick or treat in Concord, so we asked if we could go the week after. We are still waiting to hear back. (It might seem silly to push it back a week just for Halloween, but some of you may remember we had to be in NYC for Halloween last year, and Ally missed trick or treating...except for some REALLY nice neighbors who let her come early, she is very excited for Halloween this year, so we thought...we have already waited 6 months for 3f8, what is one more week?) As soon as we have more details I will post again.

We have heard back: Ally has to be in NYC for Hallowe’en. :-( So, we are thinking of having a costume party before we go.

No comments: