Thursday, February 03, 2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:20 PM, EST



I don't have too much to report. Things went well today. They used one rescue for Ally and then she rested comfortably. Strangely she popped up soon after she settled in and started crying that her legs hurt. They quickly gave her another rescue and she settled back down.
Auntie Kelly made it safely to the city, leaving the snow behind her!
Did I mention how awesome my neighbors are? They helped out again with the 20+ inches of snow! There was even a snowblower fairy in the neighborhood. I am not sure who he was, but some nice man came over and snowblowed the end of the driveway and the walkway after the plow came by and left a foot of snow at the end of the driveway, and snow up to my waist at the end of the walkway....thank you snowblower fairy!!! Come back whenever you want!

Two days left, and Ally is a super champ!
(I took the picture above this morning, when I was talking to Daddy and Ally on Skype. She perks right up in the morning!)

No comments: