Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 10:55 AM, EDT

Ally did a great job on the overnight at Grammy and Grampa's house. She was very clingy to Mommy and Daddy when we picked her up the next morning. She insists she will not be spending the night at Grammy and Grampa's again. We have no plans to be out overnight right now, but hopefully if the opportunity arises again Ally will change her mind.

Yesterday we had a wonderful playdate. Ally got to play outside and then we did some Halloween crafts! She had tons of fun.

Today I called about HAMA. She is positive (which we thought might happen), so we are on hold for treatment again. Good things: she can now trick - or - treat on the right night, she does not have to endure another week of treatment so soon, and being at home is nice. Bad things: treatment is good.

I am still waiting to hear back about bone marrow results.

No comments: