Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:43 PM, EDT

So, we got the call from NYC. The plan is to draw HAMA again next week.

Reading between the lines (because the staff at MSKCC is always rushed, do not fully answer questions, and sometimes make it seem like it is a huge inconvenience for them to answer questions about my child's medical care) it seems like, if the HAMA is not where they want it to be, we will go ahead with another round of Rituximab, and we will be able to complete that here, in NH.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:53 PM, EDT

Ally is still HAMA positive.

I am waiting for a phone call from NYC to see if we are going to do Rituximab again.

No comments: