Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:30 PM, EDT

Today was much easier. We started around 9:30 and were able to leave the hospital around 1:00. Ally was able to fall asleep at the hospital, and we are currently sharing a twin sized bed for snuggling. Somehow she has managed to get herself in the center of the bed, leaving little room for me.
The Doctor (whom I am still not happy with, but 5 days of being able to calm down made me civil) came today to check in. He was very pleased with how well Ally is reacting to treatment and that she is gaining weight. We still have to stay until Monday though....grrrr. Perhaps Ally will be up for a trip to the central park zoo this weekend.

A funny story I forgot that happened yesterday:
We brought a stroller with us this time and I was pushing Ally to the elevator in the hospital. We generally have a rule that Ally has to walk inside, so when she got to stay in the stroller she was surprised. I said that we were treating her like a princess, and she replied that we were treating Oscar (who was sitting on her lap) like a whale. Not sure what she meant by that, but it was hilarious at the time.

No comments: