Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday, April 9, 2010 3:21 PM, EDT

In my head this is how the phone conversation went:

MSKCC: "Hello, Ally's Family? We don't care about your personal plans, or any travel arrangements you have already made. You will now spend an extra weekend in a very expensive city so we can run a 3 minute test on the 19th, instead of the 16th, like we told you a month ago. Oh yeah, we are not going to tell you what time of day that test is going to be until late in the day on the 16th, so you can't book your train ticket home until the last minute, when the prices are more expensive."
Me: "We have to do what is best for Ally, but I find this completely unacceptable."

If only I had been that cool.

So.....it looks like we will be spending some extra time in NYC. It also looks like Auntie Kelly will have to hold me back on Monday morning when I see a certain doctor.

No comments: