Tuesday, December 15, 2009


jjl

Beautiful day here! The north sky steel gray and stormy looking, the center full of light, igniting the white bark of the sycamores. Just lovely!! AND. . . .

My spring water is running again, if only for the day. Filling buckets as we speak. . . .

Being awash in water, what can I do but wash? The cups and bowls and pans that were exiled to the sun porch at the beginning of summer in name of redoing the kitchen, are being dragged back in and scrubbed up in today's unexpected blessing of water. Also doing a load of clothes.

Life is good.

2 comments:

eagle said...

What a magnificent picture!!! It beauty is exceeded only by your words and love for life.

I love you.

White Bear said...

Ah, my love, I wouldn't have even taken it without urging from you. Are you perhaps my muse? So glad you like it.

And I love you, too.