Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23, 2009 8:07 AM, EST

I just talked to Daddy on the phone. The night went pretty well. At one point her temperature was 38 (a fever in Celsius), but is quickly came back down to 37 (a perfect temp). They will be keeping a close eye on that. It could mean she will not be coming home today, but we won't think about that. Daddy also told me that at 6:00 this morning Ally sat up in her big girl bed and declared "Ally thirsty!". Yeah! She still has not eaten anything of significance since Thursday of last week. (Not that the sippy cup of water is significant, but at least her tummy is ready to receive substance again.)
As soon as I know if Ally will be coming home today (and I have a break from my school training) I will let you all know!
Thanks for the nice words, it has been a tough couple of days.

No comments: