Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:03 PM, EDT

An open letter to the Dartmouth Hitchcock Pharmacy/Pharmacist:

You are on notice! If you continue to cause us undue stress and make it so Ally cannot follow her assigned chemo schedule I know hundreds of people who will write a complaint letter on her/our behalf! Also, next time show a little bit of concern when I am calling you on the phone and explaining that we really do need chemo drugs delivered on time!

Okay...got that out of my system.

So, Ally's week went really well, other than a huge mix up with the chemo drugs Daddy and I administer in the morning. Everything turned out okay though. Not really, but we made it work.

We got some really exciting news this past week. First, we are headed up to the hospital on Wednesday for a super secret event. We don't really know anything about it, just that is is an exciting event at the Children’s hospital. :-) I like fun surprises. Also, we were contacted by Make-A-Wish. Ally gets a wish! They are coming by on Thursday night to talk with her.

Lots of stuff going on! I will be sure to update on Wednesday when we return from the hospital. I'll also keep you posted about Make-A-Wish.

No comments: