Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:10 AM, EDT

Another good week for Ally. This was the chemo week were Daddy and I had to administer the first part of chemo ourselves. This requires us to dress funny (see the picture).




Luckily this only happens the first week, and we don't have to do it next week!

This weekend we are going out to visit the Grampas for Father's Day. Plus, Ally's daddy gets a little celebration.

Mommy is "all done" with school for this academic year. Next year I have a new position in the school, as a Title 1 Math teacher. This requires me to do some training over the summer. I say "all done", because next week I have 20 hours of training at Church Landing in Meredith (poor me)! But enough about me...

We are looking forward to the small amount of sun we are getting this morning, and can't wait for it to be sunny for 2 days in a row.

Have a fun weekend!
Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: