Thursday, September 04, 2008

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 04, 2008 05:58 PM, EDT
From Ally's Mommy who is in NH for work while Ally is in Boston with Daddy...

Well, the chemo has set in. Ally had a very good morning, but as the day progressed she got more tired, more cranky and the puking began. Through it all she has still been sweet and cuddly with Daddy, Grammie and Auntie today. When I skyped them this evening (think video phone over the internet...with the stinkyness of her being able to see me, but me not being able to see her) Ally was okay at first, but then REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted a mommy hug, and just being able to see me was not enough. We needed to cut it short so Daddy could calm her down. Probably the toughest moment of the week for me. I am SUPER looking forward to that 3:00 bell tomorrow so I can head down to see my baby! (and my husband...miss him too!)

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! (Ally's Grammie & Grampy)

No comments: