Monday, February 25, 2008

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2008 04:20 PM, EST
From Ally's Mommy:

Hello Monday Friends,

Today Ally has been out in her wagon again! She also has a little chair she can sit up in, and the physical therapist is supposed to bring her some other toys to get her in different positions. She actually sat up on her own for a tiny bit today.

She seems a little more tired today than the past few, she has napped quite a bit today (I hope that doesn't mean she won't sleep tonight).

Her Chemo is over, and now we have to start some injections to help her white blood cells out. (I am NOT looking forward to that, but they assure me they have numbing cream.)

Ally's Daddy and I are overwhelmed (in a good way) by all the support and love people are sending our way. Since I write the blog I will say a special thanks to my school district. You all have been great, even the people who don't know me are being awesome. We both want to say a super special thanks to our families too. You guys are SUPER AWESOME.

No comments: