Sunday, June 10, 2007

Finding the way home

Last couple of days have been toughies, to say the least.

I've told Godde that I wish to come home. She simply sez, Not yet. So I must abide.

Looking for pictures to post in lieu of words found a wonderful website, full of wisdom, and wonderful pictures. And copyrighted up the kazoo. The insistence on copyright in total opposition to everything the website is supposedly about, lol! I tried to email the owner to point this out, but those links don't work.


Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gift of a Feather

you needed flight
free as the red tail
to sail

is it as you imagined?
the gentle breeze that lifts
in spring it is a transcient thing
that breath

we are all such
and wishing much
settle for the glimpse
and waft

Phil

you might have this one from the blog but it fits your mood?

Anonymous said...

Hey, there, puddle.
See my post to you on HEP at 5:46pm. ♥

Remember that the Wheel turns
and see if there's something you can place on the horison
worth leaning toward.

Deanfest wasn't a good idear for you this time.
What would be?

What if you got together with Free Spirit for a chicks' night out?

I would recommend writing your own book of wisdom
but I intuit that you need a bit less reflection at the moment.
So how about some gardening
or...what have you long wanted to do
but gave up expecting along the way?

Email me a note about Canada.
XOXOXXX Prayers and Hugs,
listener

Anonymous said...

If you wanna talk, call me tonight (early-ish is best, as my dogs are tired and the rest of me is worse).

~ listener