Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tanner update

April 04, 2007 at 03:46 PM MDT


The day we get lab results or any test result, I always seem to have a knot in my stomach. I try to brace myself for the possibility of life-changing bad numbers. Well, this month I can breathe easy.

Tanner's AFP is 4.1 it has been between 4.1 and 4.4 the last four months. The rest of his labs are pretty good as well. Last time one of his liver numbers was elevated for some unknown reason, and although it's slightly elevated still, it's lower than it was. AND the BUN (kidney function) that has been elevated, is the lowest it's ever been.

Grateful for good labs, Megan

2 comments:

Karen said...

♥Second listener's sentiments!♥

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear this news. He looks like such a sweet angel and the universe has a wonderful purpose for him. I can see it in his eyes.

Blessings