Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tanner update

The image “http://www.carepages.com/usr/G31902/P664189_FS.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


January 29, 2007 at 01:51 PM MST No news is good news in this case.
Tanner continues to be an ambitious toddler. He's now learned to open the fridge amongst other things. He's even had a few times outs in the last couple of weeks for looking me in the face and telling me "NO" when I ask him to pick up. He's a little tornado!!!
Everyone notices his cute red hair, I'll have to post a new picture of it one of these days.

Yesterday we all went to church. I had planned on staying home with Tanner, but he got out one of his brother's church shirts and socks and was trying to put them on. All the while, he was saying "church, me, church, me." So, we went. I'm just freaked out about him getting sick. People want to know when we're going to be more "normal", whatever that is, but I figure summer is a good time. We'll see.

Our next big thing is a CT and Liver clinic appt. on Monday, and Labs this Friday (I think!) I haven't been thinking or worrying about it, which is nice. As far as I'm concerned, I have a healthy little boy here.

That's all for now...Megan

2 comments:

Karen said...

Tanner is first in our ♥hearts♥.

What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

spunky one, little tanner;)
Been following the Peter/Julie story. Lovely, puddle.
So very happy for you:)
--cC