Monday, February 19, 2007

News from the BBB

http://hannah.webserver.smith-family.com:8080/archive/PuddleMedTN.jpghttp://hannah.webserver.smith-family.com:8080/archive/wPuddleMauraAndMooTN.jpg


puddle; the anti-blog curse has led to 7 bobbies and 3 little girl calves which I will keep ... so far I will just say that all the new mothers are doing well including Agatha, but I don't want anyone to get attached to a steer destined for McDonalds so I haven't been putting reports out for fear of depressing any one namesake's. Holly, Barbara, and Denise are next

Phil Specht
Mon, 02/19/07
1:55 pm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Puddle and Phil!

Phil thanks for not forgetting about me :) I am very honored and that's no bull...lol.

Hope your day is going well. I'm being lazy at home today - well, kind of. I've cleaned some and have a bit more to do. But jammies are still on!

Heart thingy....

puddle said...

You two, lol!! Need to do a standup routine somewhere. Get SusanD to join you, grin.

Anonymous said...

It was indeed a fun day. Wonder if I'll be able to order a burger when we go out for dinner tonight, Donna?!? Nah, it could be one of our own :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey you two cannot go to dinner without me - and puddle! Still can taste those tapas.


:) WYWH or WIWT

puddle said...

So when are you guys coming on down to What Joy? You'll have to bring your own cows, you know. . . .

Anonymous said...

LOL, we'll have a toast to ya Denise :-) I'll be down sometime sooner than later methinks - either on the way to or from the next trip east. Looking forward to it, and that's da troot.