Wednesday, October 11, 2006



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10 -10 ayem

He was not dead in my dreams last night. He was not present, but he was not dead. Progress of a sort, I think.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10-10 2:36 peeEm

Greg just woke me from a nap. In which Edwin was! Alive and acting, and in which I got a huge, surprised (on his part) hug! Literally lifted me off the pavement. He was busy, running along side a train, or building with lots of doors, and I was looking for him, and he saw me, grabbed me up into the air, then sat me down, and hurried some more.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a comforting second dream, my friend. I hope for many more of those for you. They come when least expected.

Mary

puddle said...

Thank you, dear friend. I hope so.

Anonymous said...

I find that the comforting dreams happen SO often now...

I love you puddle