Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another update from his dad

August 05, 2006 at 10:08 PM MDT

Hi again. Tanner had an Xray taken of his lungs and his left lung is not doing well. It looks like they are going to intubate him again. His breathing looks bad to me. His breathing is like a stutter..not getting enough air. His oxygen needs have been going up. I just feel like this roller coaster will not end.

I am worried and am asking for more prayers for our precious Tanner who REALLY need it now more than anything. This hurdle is tough for me because I can't stand the thought of our baby having so much difficulty and trial.

My prayer tonight is for Tanner to breath and to have his lungs return to normal.

Thank you for all of your love and concern.

Jason

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I echo what Thankful said.

Anonymous said...

holding you and your family in the light, puddle.
&hearts

cChal

Anonymous said...

♥s

kheart

puddle said...

Do they regard this setback as a bump or a hill?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bump. Tanner is their "miracle baby". . . .