Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Big Here


1) Point north.
The right corner of my front window.

2) What time is sunset today?
Around 8:30 [Actual Time 8:37 PM EDT]

3) Trace the water you drink from rainfall to your tap.
No tap. Rain on ground, runs to river, I gather it in a bucket and bring it in to my water keeper under my sink. (River is also spring fed from its bottom.)

4) When you flush, where do the solids go? What happens to the waste water?
I don't flush. I have a composting toilet. The rest of my waste water, about a quart-to-gallon a day, runs onto the ground under my house.

5) How many feet above sea level are you?
1320

6) What spring wildflower is consistently among the first to bloom here?
Easily, Coltsfoot.


There are 25 more questions. Click title.

Hattip to Bird on the Moon (again!)

No comments: