Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Maha's on a roll again! (click!)

October 26, 2005

Michelle Malkin, Moran

Filed under: conservatism — maha @ 8:12 pm

I’m sure Michelle Malkin would feel outraged if I said everyone of the pro-war Right was semi-literate, like the famous “morans” fellow. But Malkin assigns the following attributes to everyone on the antiwar Left:

These are people, remember, who liken Iraqi terrorists to America’s Minutemen during the Revolutionary War.

Who oppose not only the war in Iraq, but also the invasion of Afghanistan after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Who believe the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and at Shanksville, Pa., were a Bush conspiracy with Israel and/or Saudi Arabia.

Who applaud when left-wing professor Ward Churchill gloats about “chickens coming home to roost” and suggests that the peace movement should support the fragging of American troops. …

…Who believe Saddam Hussein should be freed and Guantanamo Bay emptied.

Who carry around banners that proclaim “WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WHEN THEY SHOOT THEIR OFFICERS.”

I am sick to death of this crap. I consider myself to be firmly planted in the antiwar Left, and I do not endorse any of those allegedly “leftist” positions.

I haven’t met any leftie who advocates fragging American troops or who rejoices at their deaths. Last month I walked among the 100,000 + people who marched around the White House with Cindy Sheehan to protest the war, and I saw no such sentiment expressed. In fact, I suspect most of the marchers would have objected to the suggestion that troops be fragged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'd like to add that our favorite blogger on the BBB has Malkin's disease. And I, for one, am pretty tired of being painted with that paint brush dipped in venom (not to mention bad memory, mis-quokes, refusal to do links, or any other kind of back up of the views held).

Additionally, I see no particular reason why we are required to listen to them, since they make ZERO effort to actually listen to us.

My 2¢

1 comment:

puddle said...

LOL! Noticed. But he *also* misspells it Esteman. . . Boy can't spell forwar *or* backwards. . . .