Monday, September 05, 2005

Yep. . . .

I'd so much rather be poor in Houston than in New Orleans.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."


Just wonderin' ~~ If you were raised by this bitch, how would you turn out?

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths," Barbara Bush said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on March 18, 2003. "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

Oh. Wait. I forgot.

We already know how. . . .

{tip o' the hat to k}

Update:



October 13, 2000:


photo by Jana Birchum

Gore Vidal doesn't think much of the Bushes, which is no surprise. And according to Vidal, neither did Richard Nixon, who once observed that Bush the Elder was the "sort of person you appoint to office" rather than the sort of person you could envision in the White House. But Nixon admired Barbara Bush -- because "she knows how to hate."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Looks like you're winning the race down the information highway! Very interesting. Fascinating choice of links too. I'll have to check into it.
Maybe you could post one of my works, and see what people out in cyberland think. I've bookmarked this page, can't wait to see what you say next. Yao Yao

Anonymous said...

Love ya
Been having access problems