Monday, August 25, 2008

MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008 02:55 PM, EDT
Ally's Mommy writes:

We are back from Boston. Ally did not need to get any blood but they took a LOT from her. Her liver levels were a bit high (this was not a surprise), so they took about 7 more tubes of blood to do more extensive testing. If they did not do this today they would have next Monday, and it takes 5 or so days for the results to come back, which would have delayed everything. I am glad they caught that level today!

We were out of the Jimmy Fund by noon and home around 1. About a minute and a half BEFORE we got home Ally puked all over herself and the car seat. If I had known how cumbersome and awkward it would be to get the cover off I would have never bought the seat we did. I am only hoping I can figure out how to get everything back on by next Monday! You have permission to feel sad for me! (I sure do!)

I officially start work on Wednesday.

No comments: