Friday, August 08, 2008


Ally's Stats:

8/3: ANC = 1780
weight = 19.36 lbs
8/4: ANC = 3790
weight = 19.8 lbs
8/5: ANC = 5080
weight = 19.36 lbs
8/6: ANC = 6660
weight = 19.36 lbs
8/7: ANC = 4010
weight = 18.7 lbs

THURSDAY, AUGUST 07, 2008 12:25 PM, EDT

Today at rounds the docs were optimistic about us actually leaving tomorrow! The highest ranked doctor was also very determined to get her back here next Friday for her second transplant! (this works well for our schedule, as I don't start work until the 27th, and it will be something I can hold over Ally's Daddy's head for a while "I spent 6 weeks in a hospital room, while you were free to go anywhere you pleased"!) (Of course I know he would rather be here, but work duty calls.)

They are going to give her blood tomorrow as a little boost, and she should only have to come back to the Jimmy Fund Clinic next Tuesday.

We are still waiting to go to the hearing test, but it is not a deal breaker and if it doesn't happen we still get to go home!

I can't wait to be out of this room...although I fear I will be afraid of wide open spaces, so I will have to avoid the park when we go for walks!






3 comments:

listener said...

Thank you so much, puddle. ♥

I came by this late to check for any late updates. I hope they won't have to wait all weekend for the results. And I hope hope hope they hear good news.

Please know that as we rejoice in Ally's moment of going home (albeit briefly), and Daughter actually buying a wonderful house today, my heart has continued to hold Tanner in the Light, and his whole family, and certainly you.

What a gift this blog is. ♡Baby♡.
I am so immensely grateful.

♥♡♡♥

puddle said...

Love back to you, my friend. Well earned love at that!

listener said...

Well, as I just emailed over to you, puddle,
Ally is HOME and the second transplant won't start until September 1st.
So they actually get a breather!

Daughter is now a home owner too!
It's official! She sounded so good on the phone, that it made my heart sing.

I sure hope the old adage, "Good News comes in Threes" holds true today, as we await Tanner news.

=HUGS=