Tuesday, May 10, 2011

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eWsDoj0h72s/TcN6n7DaOSI/AAAAAAAAGxg/IOLt_rx6cWA/s1600/ally.png

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:45 PM, EDT


I called NYC today and learned that Ally is HAMA positive. I thought I would be happy about that, because that means we probably won't have to go to NYC until school gets out, so I was surprised when I was disappointed at the news. Moving forward with treatment is always our goal.

We follow other children that we have met in NYC and here in NH. I was recently reading one of my favorite kiddo's post (we have only met him on one trip, but the boy was so positive, full of energy and in love with Ally, that Auntie Kelly and I couldn't help but fall in love with him too). He has had a lot of progression lately, and they are running out of options. In this same post we learned that another little girl, with really awesome parents, passed away over the weekend. There is a lot of bad news in the Neuroblastoma/Cancer world, as of late. Please send out some extra prayers for all the kids.

No comments: